Monday, October 22, 2012

Hate that I love you

As salam and hello everyone. I'm a bit free this week because I have no degree class until 7 November. Yes, no class until 7 November but there's a lot of things to be done.

 Yesterday was my last class for this month. I can't say yesterday was okay. I think yesterday was quite a challenging day for me. Sorry not challenging but very challenging. I has to be in class on 10.00 util 5.00. I swear no one would want to be in my position yesterday. Since today I'm still thinking about my presentation yesterday. I think it was an achievement for me not because think I do well or what. Honestly I think I was not doing okay at all yesterday. Well past is past right? Whatever had happens yesterday was no one falls. I can't blame anyone even my self. Yeah at least I try to improve. Whatever happens next I'll try to do my very best and make everyone proud.

 HAHA, I'm pretty sure everyone been wondering why am I now writing my blog post in English. It is because I want to marry a Britsh guy. Ngehehehe just joking. It's actually because someone in my degree program which I respect has advise me to write my blog in English. She wants me to improve my language skills. AHA, I honestly think that is a very good things to do. I'm not very good in english. If I was wrong in some grammar or anything I'll apologize. I will learn to be a better person. Okay, I said I want to start writing in English and that do not mean that I won't write my blog post in Malay. I will still do write it in malay. In whatever language I hope everyone will read my blog and please I don't want to see any harsh comment. Respect me and I will respect you more.

  Everything gonna be alright as long as you believe!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Flickr Images