Thursday, June 23, 2011

Me being gedik

Hello sexy. haha, sorry for not blogging for so long. I swear, I miss my crappy bloggie. Minggu ni ada Mid Term exam. Heck, don't ask me "dah study ke belum". I don't even know what module I'm taking. Haha *JK JK*. Ok, let's just stop about my exam. Mentang-mentang esok tinggal satu paper *buat muka happy*. I need to stop about exam kay. Do I tell you about my new new obsession? Hey, I'm now freaking obsess with brazilian model. I sucks when it come to sexy guy with abs and stuff. Heh wait, I also sucks when it come to guys with accent. Bodoh, last month I been trying hard to speak with accent ala2 mat saleh. Everyone around me was like "mengelabah gila cakap pakai british accent". haha
Enough now about aacent. haha
Now, let the picture do the talk.






HOT SENTAP YOU!

This is my darling, Francisco Lachowski. Darling? Gedik me! haha. I just can insist his hotness. I swear when I ever see him I will shout "hot Francisco, come to me, I love you freaking much" and I swear I will drag him to bed (joking joking!). haha I bet my dream will never come true. Eh wait, Justin Bieber said "don't stop dreaming big. haha. Actually I have so much to tell you guyz about "brazilian model" but so many things to do, so little time.

Duhhh, I shell end my post rite now. I need to take my shower now.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Flickr Images