Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hummingbirds heartbeat




Hello love. Today gonna be very quick post. I should be doing my assignment right now but heck I'm freaking lazy lah. That freaking assignment are like damn hard so I decided to blog. HAHA! Well there's so many things come into my mind but I just don't know how to express it. Dangg, I'm too lazy to type lah. Weyh I been listen to Katy Perry songs since 2009 and today I found this new awesome song by Ms Perry. I just can't stop clicking the replay button. I'm not Katy Perry fan, but I think she's super gorgeous.


OMG, can't stop cliking the replay button. The lyric is so captivating "you make me feel like I'm losing my virginity" *teringat lagu peacock*.

Ok, that all for today. Thanks for reading love.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Flickr Images